1. Provide support to Japanese expatriates on their day-to-day activities in dealing and servicing Japanese clients.
2. Provide customer support and ensure delivery of high-quality service for Japanese clients including but not limited to insurance renewal, responding to inquiries and other service requirements.
3. Assist in the preparation of reports and other official documents needed by the Japanese expatriates.
4. Handle/participate in the arrangement of official corporate meetings with/for Japanese associations, Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and other company-sponsored events or meetings.
5. Handle and respond to inquiries from Headquarter in Japan. May coordinate with local staff, if needed, to address the concern.
6. Actively participate in insurance sales activities involving Japanese corporate market and local marketing campaigns/initiatives.
7. Facilitate the processing of reimbursement of expenses for submission to Headquarter in Japan.
8. Perform other duties as may be assigned by immediate superior.
Job skills and requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field of study
• Preferably with 3 Year(s) of relevant work experience in Marketing
• Highly proficient in Japanese language, both in written and verbal communication
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Good organizational and planning skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e, Word, Excel and Outlook).