1. Determine specifications and operational feasibility by defining problem, analyzing requirements, and developing and proposing solutions.
2. Develop documentation, flowcharts and layouts to identify requirements and solutions.
3. Write well-designed and testable codes.
4. Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
5. Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
6. Document and maintain software functionality.
7. Conduct system demo to end-users, deploy programs, and monitor and evaluate user feedback to ensure specifications are met.
8. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade or modify existing systems to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware or to improve its performance.
9. Comply with project plans and industry standards.
10. Ensure software is updated with latest features.
11. Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Job Skills and Requirements:
• Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent;
• At least 2 years related work experience;
• Development experience on MVC Framework;
• Knowledge or work experience in the Insurance/Financial Industry is an advantage;
• Familiar with Agile Methodologies;
• Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL Server and Oracle;
• Knowledge on Laravel-PHP Framework and Oracle BI Publisher Development is an advantage;
• Ability to create Laravel plugins a plus but not required;
• Good presentation and communication skills; and