- Establish and maintain business relationship with existing and prospective clients, agents and brokers to solicit business opportunities for the Company;
- Ensure achievement of assigned production targets;
- Servicing of assigned clients, brokers or agents, including but not limited to their insurance requirements, handling queries, monitoring of renewal, and other products and services that the company intends to offer;
- Actively participate in marketing campaigns and initiatives;
- Assist in conducting business and product presentation to existing and prospective clients;
- Provide assistance in facilitating settlement or resolution of claims;
- Assist Credit and Collection Unit in the reconciliation or collection of outstanding premiums due from assigned clients, brokers or agents;
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by immediate superior.
Job skills and requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing or equivalent;
- Preferably with 1 to 4 years of working experience in related field;
- With in-depth knowledge of various non-life insurance products;
- Good presentation, negotiation and communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e, Word, Excel and Outlook).