- Prepare schedules relative to facultative business premiums due from ceding companies;
- Maintain and update Subsidiary Ledgers for Due To, Due From and Losses Recoverable;
- Monitor, check and verify payments due to and from facultative reinsurers;
- Prepare Schedule of Remittance due to reinsurance companies;
- Generate Monthly Statement of Accounts for facultative reinsurers (i.e., Due From, Due To and Losses Recoverable)
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of Due To, Due From and Losses Recoverable;
- Maintain the logbook of incoming payable documents;
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by immediate superior.
Job skills and requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Banking or equivalent;
- Preferably with at least one (1) year related working experience;
- Familiar with basic Accounting principles;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Strong time management and communication skills;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.